Bronze Solenoid Valve - Type "L" Full Port with Manual Override Handle
Fluid Temp: -350°F to 400°F | Max. Static Pressure - 300 PSI (No Differential Pressure Required to Open)
- 9092-4230 Valve, Solenoid, 1/2", NC, Manual Overide, 120/60, MOE29L62SC-ACTZCY
- 9092-4240 Valve, Solenoid, 3/4", 300psi, NC, 115v, MO129L53-YZ
- 9092-4768 Valve, Solenoid, 3/4" FPT, 300 PSI, N.C., 115 V. w/ manual handle, M0129L53-YZ
- 9092-4242 Valve, Solenoid, 1" FPT, NC, 300 PSI, NC, 115 V. with manual handle MO131L54-ZCY
- 9092-4419 Repair Kit, NC Magnatrol
This solenoid valve opens when energized and closes when de-energized (Normally Closed/NC). When the coil is energized the pilot valve opens, relieving the pressure above the piston, which is then lifted from its seat by the plunger. Upon de-energizing the coil, a spring closes the pilot valve and opens a bleed passageway to permit pressure to build above the piston and seat it.
- Valve Body - Cast Bronze, Globe Pattern - NPT ends
- Piston - Bronze Coil Enclosure - Malleable or Cast Iron, 1/2” NPT conduit conn.
- Plunger - 430 Stainless Steel
- Pilot Valve - 303 Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Tube - 304 Stainless Steel
- Spring - Inconel *Body Seal - Non Asbestos Gasket
- Orifice Seal - Glass Filled Teflon
- AC Shading Coil - Copper
- Stem Pin - Inconel Coil - Encapsulated Class H, 18” leads
To control the flow of Hot Liquids, Hot Gases, Cryogenics** and any other fluids not reactive with construction materials and free of sediment. Cryogenic fluids include Liquid Oxygen (-297°F), Liquid Argon (-303°F) and Liquid Nitrogen (-320°F). This solenoid valve operates from zero to maximum differential pressure indicated in table. Valve must be mounted in horizontal pipe with solenoid enclosure vertical and on top.
Cryogenic valves are degreased and cleaned to keep them free of moisture
Oxygen valves are also "black light" tested
For more info: https://www.magnatrol.com/catalogs/3006_l.pdf