Liquid Cylinder HoseConsidered the highest quality liquid cylinder hose on the market. Efficient cryogenic liquid transfer for bulk transfilling, home care, food, biological preservation, laboratories, electronics and more. Perfect for filling and dispensing from home healthcare vans.
- Easy connection, coils up for storage, no broken wires
- Full armor casing protects hose from abrasion
- Design protects flare end from damage
- All stainless steel construction for longer life, faster cool-down, high durability
- Low profile corrugations for faster filling, lower pressure drop and less product loss
- Hoses and adapters can be provided cleaned, capped and bagged for oxygen service
- Available in 304 SS (Style CF04) or 316 SS (Style CF16)
- Safety Tee Assembly - Prevents owver-pressurization of hose assembly due to trapped liquid. Complete with 235 psig relief valve. For hose use only; not intended for tanks or other equipment.
- 90° Elbow Extension - Connects to liquid cylinder. Prevents cylinder abrasion, overbending of hose.
- T Handle Spinner - Allows quick and easy connection of hose to liquid cylinder without the use of tools.
- Phase Separator - Provide safe, efficient filling of Dewars from liquid cylinders. (3/8" female NPT)
- Adapters - Allow easy connection of CGA 295, 440 and all female flares to male or female NPT.
|A: 304 SS nut lasts longer than conventional brass
B: Argon purged TIG weld reduces contaminants
C: Smooth transition from hose to fitting increases flow rate, decreases contamination
D: Flexible SS armor casing protects hose from kinks and abrasions. Backed by the only 3-year warranty in the industry
E: Innovative bellows configuration provides extreme flexiblity (304 and 316 SS)
F: Flare fittings are machined from bar stock, not flared tubing, elminating cracking and distortion (304 and 316 SS) Accepts either 37° or 45° male
G: Heavy duty ferrule eliminates excessive stress, extending hose life
H: Full coverage SS braided reinforcement achieves 1,375 psig MAWP and 5,500 psig burst pressure, 4x stronger than indusutry standard
Ultimate Liquid Cylinder Hose Specifications
|Nominal Size ID (in)||Style Prefix Avail||Size OD w/o Armor (in)||Size OD w/Armor (in)||MAWP (PSIG)||Min Burst Pressure (PSIG)||Min Static Bend Radius w/o Armor (in)||Min Static Bend Radius w/Armor (in)||Wt/ft w/o Armor (lbs)||Wt/ft w/Armor (lbs)||Temp Range (°F)|
|1/2"||CF04||0.79||0.96||1375||5500||1.3||3.0||0.24||0.64||Cryo to 1500°|
|1/2"||CF16||0.79||0.96||1375||5500||1.3||3.0||0.24||0.64||Cryo to 1500°|
|3/4"||CF04||1.18||1.47||850||3400||2.1||6.0||0.36||0.98||Cryo to 1500°|
|3/4"||CF16||1.18||1.47||850||3400||2.1||6.0||0.36||0.98||Cryo to 1500°|
|1"||CF04||1.43||1.67||600||2400||2.5||6.5||0.44||1.24||Cryo to 1500°|
|1"||CF16||1.43||1.67||600||2400||2.5||6.5||0.44||1.24||Cryo to 1500°|
|CF16 = 316 SS inner
CF04 = 304 SS inner
All of the above hoses are available with double braid for increased working pressure.