SERVOFLEX MiniMP (5200 Multipurpose)
The SERVOFLEX MiniMP is a portable benchtop analyser with single or dual measurement and is an ideal solution for determining the composition of common gas mixtures in laboratories and light industrial applications.
- Suitable for accurately measuring levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, maximising availability and reducing maintenance and running costs.
- Innovative construction gives a robust, single or dual measurement unit with space saving footprint.
- A range of sampling and power options to meet individual user requirements.
- Meets USFDA requirements for verification of medical oxygen USP and nitrogen NF.
- Paramagnetic and infrared sensors give reliable, credible results with low maintenance and running costs
- Tower format saves space whilst offering dual measurement capability
- Digital interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use
- Reading available via backlit LCD display, RS 232 or optional mA output
- Print individual readings (printer optional) or log up to 200 measurements and transfer them to a PC
- User configurable concentration alarms and audible sounder
- Power options include mains (100-240V AC), vehicle socket (12/24V DC) or advanced Lithium ion rechargeable batteries (8-36 hours use depending on sensors selected and use of pump)
- Self monitoring software and Servomex support ensures user confidence
- Laboratories and research
- Air separation and gas bottling plants
- Medical gas storage facilities
- Physiology studies
- Respiration studies
- Douglas bag sampling
- Diving centres
- Double glazing manufacturers
- Permeation studies
- Combustion analysis
Servomex provides comprehensive maintenance, recertification, return to base and service contracts for the SERVOFLEX MiniMP .